Monday, November 16, 2009

“To those who can dream, there is no such place as far away”



It seems I can't update until the late hours of the evening, full of inspiration from visiting all of my favorite blogs.
The weather today was quite dreary and cold. {Finally!} Well, I don't want the dreary but fully desire the cold. So chilly in fact that tonight after Adam and I got happy hour sushi at our favorite sushi place ($3 for a roll!) he bought me a warrrrm chai. Lovely, absolutely lovely.
I've kept on track as far as chores go which I'm happy about even though I didn't make a to-do list I took care of what needed to be done.
Being that the cold rain is falling down I find it only necessary to make a "glamour post". A little pick me up, if you will.

{Kishani Perera}
 



 
 
Gemma Ward for Demarchelier
 

I hope you have a lovely evening, a bientot.
betsydavis.


No comments:

Post a Comment