Monday, November 9, 2009

A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.



It is Monday again and the week has begun.  I have to say, not that most would disagree, but the weekend is entirely too short! Now that the sun starts to go down at 4:30 I feel like I only have half days. I surely don't miss the sweltering heat of the summer though the longer days I've become wishful for.
Yesterday afternoon once all of our home improvements were finished Adam and I went for a jog. Yes a jog!  We've both committed to running a 5K race in April for Race Judicata so now our training begins. Our plan is to not only to recognize a great cause but also get fit and support each other. A bucket-list to do is well on its way. April, here we come!
Along the same lines of getting fit I want to be in the process of taking care of Betsy as best I can. Enjoy the parts of life that help me to appreciate the beauty and glamor in my day to day.
{Red Lips}


{Beautiful Bouquets}


{Cozy Living Room}



{Ralph Lauren Campaign Ad}

Here's to keeping promises. Here's to being bold. Here's to being elated with where God has placed me.....
Have a lovely evening! 
betsydavis.


{Top Photo: Rodellee Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment