Sunday, November 22, 2009



Hello Sunday!
Can you believe it? First of all this past week completely flew by leaving me wondering where the month of November went. In just 3 days we'll be on our way to Nashville to celebrate our first Thanksgiving as a newly married couple! Both of us couldn't be more excited as we only see our families once a month....much much less than we would like. Normally our time in Franklin is just 1 1/2 days, but this coming weekend it will be 4 days.


As all great weekends go I'm making it my mission to clean up around the house and hang some pictures. Yes we're still hanging pictures and we've lived here for 3 months.We went to Old Time Pottery and bought two small gold, square mirrors for only $1 a piece and I'm holding them up against every wall space to see where to hang them. Hopefully I can post pictures soon of what we've accomplished.
Alright, so off I got to starting this day. Have a lovely weekend!
betsydavis.

{Photo Cedits: The Paper Apartment via Petunia Face}

No comments:

Post a Comment