Sunday, November 8, 2009

You can do anything, but not everything. —David Allen


And so it seems I'll be doing not everything, but one thing at a time as it is home improvement day here at the Davis residence.
We have slats that go under our bed in order to support the mattresses but they are just too short and any time you might sit down on the bed or shift in the middle of the night, the slats would fall. Thus a trip to home depot was made. So while Adam configures what has to happen with the bed I'll be cleaning the grout from the tile in our bathroom. What fun, right?
I try my hardest to take care of what we have, though we may not own this house I want to have a wonderful home.
Lately I've been reading a blog, 'A Country Farmhouse' which was bought over 3 1/2 years ago by a couple and the wife updates with their latest projects. The wife has a great eye for design and a sense of pride for her farmhouse. One of the things I love about their home is how they have fresh flowers all over. Small and large vases are scatter throughout which to me give the home such a lovely feel. It was in viewing the photos of their bathroom that made me want to get on my hands and knees and scrub our bathroom.





{Below are a few more inspirational bathrooms}






{House Beautiful - Designed by Tom Scheerer}



 

 Off to clean, have a lovely rest of your weekend!
betsydavis.

{Top Photo: Robin Stubbert}

No comments:

Post a Comment