Monday, November 23, 2009



Don't you love it? As I normally have a long list of tasks today I had only one which I accomplished. Organize our files. Done and done, man I love this monday.
What a quiet night we've had around here or day rather.. Adam has studied himself silly over the past week and a half while I have....blogged myself silly. I've become completely addicted to design/lifestyle/fashion blogs which I have given me such inspiration for our daily lives.
We woke up this morning to gray misty skies and a chilly breeze as we were on our way to school and work. Eager to start this week seeing as Thanksgiving is oh so near, I woke up early to get ready for the day. Both of us are ready for a break from the daily grind and we just found out that we'll have Adam's parents house to ourselves on Saturday night. We were told that in honor of taking care of the animals (Itty Bitty (Cat) Elli (dog) and Abbie (dog) , we'll be given a bottle of red wine. I think it's a fair trade, just sayin'.   :)
Oh and guess what?!! I'm making my verrrrry first pecan pie. Yes, homemade....from scratch...betsy crocker-ing it up! I found a recipe via, none other than Martha Stewart that seems simple enough for me to cook up. I talked to my mom on the phone yesterday while she was grocery shopping and she told me allll of the wonderful food she'll be making for our family, I'm utterly ecstatic.

Time to pass the computer on, Adam has to write a Business Organization Outline.
Happy Monday, lovelies.
betsydavis.
{Photo Credit: We Heart It}

No comments:

Post a Comment