Monday, November 30, 2009

Glamour Poste


Such a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend we had! With family, food and cozy homes, Adam and I spent our first big holiday as a married couple cuddling up to movies and 3:00 am shopping lines.
Yes, 3 am.
We ate our weight in stuffing and turkey much to our bodies chagrin. Honestly, I can't remember the lst time I stuffed myself so much. It was glorious! More than all of the food and early morning sales, we most enjoyed the times we spent with our families. I miss them more than anything or anyone else in this world. It's so so so very hard to be away from them but when we do get to visit, the time is sweet and special.
I've put up most of our Christmas decorations but am working on a few keys things to finish everything off. My wonderful parents were abundantly nice in buying us our first ornaments and little pieces to put around the house. Our tree is up {I hope to post pictures within these next few days}, the front door wreath is hung up, I've cut the holly berries from our bushes out front and am working on the garland that will go above a doorway. Eeep I'm so excited!
Without further ado, a few lovely, glamourous pieces to keep you warm.













betsydavis.
{Photo Credit: Dust Jacket Attic}

No comments:

Post a Comment