Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Overdue Weekend Update

I may be a little late in the weekend update department but thought I could share a few photos anyway. First of all, Happy August! We have officially made it over half way through 2012. I’m continually surprised at how the months speed on through. It seems like just a couple of weeks ago kids were getting out of school for the summer and as of today they have started back.
In no particular order, here was our weekend in pictures: 

Its great when you can find the person you can be your silliest with.

Breakfast at Cracker Barrel, a southern favorite which gives you plenty of grits, biscuits and gravy and  games!

We took a swim in our neighborhood pool. Don't be fooled, I  had yet to be in the sun for more than a couple of minutes when this picture was taken. My body does not take well to sun...at all. I burn while driving in the car. Yeah, I'm one of those.

Lots of laundry and cleaning to be taken care of. 

A small ides of a baby shower craft I was working on. So many fun projects!

So that was a little peek into our weekend. While my hubby golfed I spent time by myself catching up on life and watching The Help. You is Kind. You is Smart. You is Imporant.
I hope you have a lovely Wednesday, we can make it to Friday!
xoxo bd

No comments:

Post a Comment