Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Anniversary!


My, oh my how three years have flown by! I am married to the love of my life, the man of my dreams and my best friend.
We have been through good times and bad, richer and poorer, sickness and health (and the bar).
Shall I name a few? Supporting ourselves in a city far from family, making pizza, scouting out the best donut joints in town, watching movies, dancing through the house, overcoming multiple car troubles and having only one car, a long bout with the flu, finals, the train that went by our home at all hours of the night, Disneyland, planes flying overhead at all hours of the night, surviving southern “snow storms”, using vanilla soy milk instead of regular…in a spinach cream sauce (yuck), putting up Christmas trees, running out of the shower, coffee runs, moldy books, coming up with our own language, obsessing over tv shows, graduating law school, scrubbing the floors of a prison (don’t worry, he was a part of a cleaning crew! They left at the end of the day), carving pumpkins, killing spiders and roaches, making gingerbread houses, walking around our neighborhood for hours just to talk, burning pizza, worrying over money, getting jobs, moving back to Nashville, passing the bar, dog sitting, road trips, food poisoning, GEAUX TIGERS, making fires, Central Bar-b-q, falling asleep next to each other every night, saying I love you after every conversation, praying and worshipping together, carving pumpkins,  making the bed, birthday surprises, thousands of kisses….the list for go on for at least another 10 pages.
This man makes me feel like I can conquer the world! But I’m pretty sure that he hangs the moon every night so we are even, right?
Here’s to many, many, many more years of being with my favorite person in the world. I am blessed beyond belief that I found him so early on in my life. I cannot wait to have and raise children with him.
I love you my love! Happy 3rd Anniversary!






1 comment:

  1. Hi Betsy! Thanks for stopping by my website, I will have some beauty posts coming soon :)

    p.s. happy anniversary!! <3
    Blessings,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete