Monday, August 27, 2012

Case of the Monday's





All of the pictures above evoke what would be a perfect Monday for me:
 Waking up to fresh espresso brewing, flawless makeup, frizz free locks and a knock-out outfit would start any gal’s week off right! Insert reality into this post and this morning looked more like breakfast at a tragedy  than breakfast at Tiffany’s. *That alarm clock saw the snooze button more than I'd like to admit*
Time to shape up, slap that face into gear and get that hair tamed…pronto.
I’m pretty sure we have all had a case of the Mondays and it ran rampant through my office today. At least I'm not alone in dragging my feet this afternoon.
There are lots of neglected household duties to take care of so I should get to them before I fall on the bed.
I'll talk to you soon!
xoxo bd

{Photo Credits: Two, Three}

No comments:

Post a Comment