Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy October


Happy October!
It has been a few days since I've posted and lots of things have happened in my personal life from babies being born to family members being rushed to the emergency room. You never know what life will throw at you but I'm trying my best to go with the flow and not stress over things. Can we do an extended weekend? I could really use some extra sleep and my laundry basket is overflowing. Literally.
Oh I will share a couple of photos soon of my new niece who was born on Thursday. We spent all afternoon and evening yesterday with my family {and baby Norah} and it was wonderful! Anyway I just wanted to stop in and say hello. 
Tonight I have a fun at home date planned for me and the hubs which I will share in the next couple of days!
I hope you have a great start to your work week, I'll talk to you soon!
xoxo bd 

{Photo Credit: Original photo of pumpkins, Unknown. Overlays and wording, Betsy Davis}




No comments:

Post a Comment