Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Date Night: Fall Edition


If I were to give advice to anyone that is married or in a relationship in general, would be to do your best to get to know your partner and encourage what they love. If you can have any part, big or small, in their interests then take part! But believe me, I’m no saint, I’m still working on that whole golf thing my husband loves.
If you can’t already tell, I am a huge fan of fall and Adam is as well. We spoke with each other for the first time on Halloween night and truly met for the first time in November. It’s just our happy season…literally and figuratively.
I have had a plan for a while to have a full on date night full of goodies, our favorite Halloween movie, cozy blankets and warm candles. When October 1st arrived, I knew my plan was ready to fall in place. Operation fall date night surprise was going to be in full effect. 

I purchased beans and filled vases that had candles in them throughout



With an assortment of out favorite movie candy, bowls of chili and get this, Zombie Sun Drop, we had a pretty great date night in watching Hocus Pocus. If you were a 90's kid, I'm sure you understand our fascination with fall and Hocus Pocus...they just go hand in hand.

I hope you have a great start to October like we had.
I'll talk to you soon...xoxo bd



No comments:

Post a Comment