Friday, December 2, 2011

Merry Vlogmas

Happy Friday, everyone!

I apologize for my lack of entries this week but I have something that should be a lot of fun to do on a daily basis.
As of yesterday I started Vlogmas which is essentially Vlogging (video blogging) everyday until Christmas day. This is a great way for me to remember the little things we do in our lives but also a way to keep me on top of blogging in general.
Seeing as it was only for a short period of time, I thought I'd give it a go.
Most likely I'll post the day after we do our activities and you can follow us through this holiday season!


Day 1 started off with us driving to the Tennessee Supreme Courthouse in downtown Nashville for Adam to officially be sworn in as an attorney. I swear (no pun intended, seriously), there are so many things you have to do in order to become a full-fledged lawyer. Granted I think that's a good thing...but still...so many steps have to be taken and money to be collected from us.
It was about 27 degrees outside as we walked against the wind a couple of blocks just to get to the building but of course it was all worth it. You got to see a very momentous time in our families life.
Check back tomorrow for all of today's activities.

I talk to you soon,
xoxo bd

No comments:

Post a Comment