Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Influenster: VoxBox Holiday Edition

Hi friends!
As I said in my last post, I received a VoxBox in the mail from Influenster. You may not know what that is so I thought I would share.
After scrolling through videos on YouTube I found one posted about VoxBox and never having heard about it, became intrigued. Shortly after watching girl after girl talk about the company and the products they received, I signed up for an account.
I have posted a video to explain the process and how you can receive one for yourself.
All you have to do is sign up for an account and then start to unlock badges. These are what I would consider lifestyle badges. Everything from living in the city, being Eco conscious,  a dog lover, college student, blogger, smart phone user...you name it, there's a badge to unlock.
If you are given the opportunity to recieve a box this means that they consider you influential. You have the ability to showcase new things to your friends, family, and co-workers that they can enjoy.
Please know that this isn't for females only. If you are a guy that is into grooming and trying out new products, you too can be apart of Influenster. There's a specific badge called 'Metro' just for the men.
Click on the video below so that you can see my reaction to the products in my VoxBox:


Products Received:
-imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails
-Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap
-Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask
-NYC Liquid Lip Shine in Nude New York
-Mentos Pure Fresh Gum
-Larabar in Chocolate Chip Brownie

If you are interested in the company, visit www.influenster.com and sign up for an account!
Also, be sure to keep up with them on Twitter @Influenster or on their Facebook page.

xoxo bd


No comments:

Post a Comment