Monday, May 24, 2010


The after effects of this weekend have left me exhausted and needing a few elegant photos to rest my eyes on.

All the festivities started on Friday evening as friends and family came over for dinner at the Davis home. Adam's younger brother Daniel graduated from highschool early Saturday morning (Congratulations!) followed by lots of family time and pizza. Sunday was very low key. The guys (Adam, cousin Chris, and Joe {father-in-law}) left at 6 for a fishing trip to Kentucky lake bringing back around 20 pounds worth of brim and a large catfish. While the men were out all of us girls had a day of shopping! Doesn't that just relieve so much stress? 
We finished off the night with a final family dinner at Red Lobster before every one left to go back to their respective homes in different states.
Tonight all I want to do is lie on the couch with my husband and make up all of the tv shows we've missed for the past few days. An essential to this evening will include reading in my oh so good book which I hope to talk about soon.
I hope you all enjoy the beginning to your week!




xoxo .bd
{Photo Credits: 1 2 3 4 }

No comments:

Post a Comment