Thursday, May 20, 2010


As of today I have reached my 100th post! In the blogging world I know this is not a feat and can realistically be made within 6 months. I, being a slow and inconsistent blogger, have taken my sweet little time but am happy regardless that I'm 100 entries in! I've been writing online since I was a sophomore in high school on a site called Xanga which my girlfriends and I were speaking about the other night. Oh the days of Xanga, before Myspace, Livejournal or even Facebook. I remember FB being a big deal as you had to be in college with a valid e-mail address in order to have access. Seemed like a special thing to attain when you weren't of age.
Needless to say I greatly enjoy writing about my life and of course reading about others. I am grateful to the world of blogs as my eyes have been opened to different ways of life, artists, bands, fashion, decor and cooking trends. 
We are now 4 days into our Nashville summer. Having been bored over the weekend we left on Sunday evening following our fun day with Harrison (Adam's bff) and Jeanie. Each day has been packed with family activities and wonderful times with friends! Tuesday night I went out for Sushi and Sweet CeCe's as a girl's night out to catch up on the past 2 years. I can't believe it's been that long! I enjoyed so much our time and a roadtrip is even in the talks for later on. Love it!
Yesterday my mom, Amber (my brothers fiance') and I went to try on bridesmaids dresses- one after another we finally found the perfect one! Man what a process!
On a different front, both Adam and I have begun work and he is still on the lookout for an internship. Be in prayer that he finds a wonderful firm to intern for.
Leaving you to enjoy my day off with the most amazing man around! 
xoxo .bd

No comments:

Post a Comment