Thursday, May 27, 2010


It is on very rare occasions that I am up this late, late being 11:00 at night and my hubby in bed.
Once we were married he was the official night owl and I was the geriatric asleep by 9:30.  Not sure what happened between the ages of 19 and 22 but my sleeping habits turned upside down.
There is a very good reason for him doing this out of the norm, tomorrow morning he has an interview with a possible employer. As a law school student is highly recommended that you have 1-2 internships. While he couldn't last summer (that whole wedding thing, you know), he now has the opportunity. Truthfully that was the reason why we moved for this short period. I felt that as his wife I would follow him to wherever it was he needed to go in order to accomplish what was needed. Thus, Franklin!
Pray that he makes a striking impression {which I know he will} and can come out of that interview with a summer internship. 
Fingers Crossed.
xoxo .bd

{Photo Credit: BOTIB}

1 comment: