Wednesday, May 5, 2010


Happy Cinco de Mayo!
I love when the days get longer and the sun doesn't go down until 8 or 9 at night. Even now it's almost six in the evening and it's gorgeous. I'm ashamed to say that I've spent little time outside today as it's so humid here in the south. The de-humidifier in our house can account for that, we change the bucket twice a day! Essentially we have a machine-esque type gadget in our house that sucks all of the water out and puts it in a container. Most people have a humidifier, but no, we Davis's like to make life interesting. Never did I think a house could be so muggy! Uck. Though we love our 1950's midtown duplex here in Memphis, we are so ready for something new. Something with insulation in the walls. 
On to bigger and greener things, right?
As I scour blogs on a daily basis I, for some reason, had my eye drawn to the color green. In any and every shade I couldn't help but right click and save. 


xoxo .bd
{Photo Credits: 1 2 3 4 5 6 }

No comments:

Post a Comment