Sunday, January 24, 2010



Happy Sunday from Franklin, TN
Friday after work we drove to see our families to celebrate my beautiful mother's birthday!
We went to Olive Garden for super yummy Italian food and went back to my parents house for Parks & Recreation and Community. I hold so dear the time I spend with my parents, brother and hubby- we're in our utmost comfort zone sitting in the living room watching tv and movies.
Yesterday my mom, Adam and I ventured to Green Hills for some much needed shopping. Green Hills has some of the best shops and boutiques Nashville as a whole can offer. Restoration hardware had the loveliest pillow case on sale for $10 which I purchased of course and a decorative dinner plate from Anthropologie. {I know the perfect place to hang my new find!} I am a shopper through and through, it runs in my blood.
Now that the rain has stopped we're headed into town to purchase a new phone for Barbara {Adam's mom} and a few candles.
Have a lovely rest of the weekend and pray for our safety as we drive back to Memphis.
xoxo .betsydavis

No comments:

Post a Comment