Wednesday, January 13, 2010



I'm sitting on the couch with curlers in my hair and half a face of make up, getting ready for a birthday dinner out with friends.
Wednesday's bring great joy as I've officially made it midway through the week and only 2 more days until the weekend. Until sleeping in bliss and the gala. As promised, a little peek at the dress I'll be wearing.


Now all I have to buy are shoes, and I'm thinking maybe something with color. Something fun, you know...like these:



Having run around all week at work I don't know how well my feet will do in 5 in. platform pumps. But it'll be wonderful won't it? We received our tickets in the mail today which I'll have to take a picture of to post, they're beautiful!
Okay so that was a quickie post, but I must finish my hair. Have a lovely evening
xoxo .betsydavis

No comments:

Post a Comment