Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SNBR


As you may know I am a self professed beauty addict. If I could spend all day applying body butters, testing the latest eye shadows and hair serums- by golly- I'd be one happy girl! 
Last night after an indulgent meal I felt like my skin wouldn't like me in the morning and I don't think my ankles would either. I applied a Juice Beauty Apple Peel for 15 minutes and voila, I felt so much better!
This morning I was browsing Pinterest and notice an article Birchbox wrote titled 'Sunday Night Beauty Ritual' thus SNBR. They asked multiple beauty writers and staffers on whether or not they had SNBR's and what they did.
Dedicating one night a week to pamper myself especially the night before you go back to the usual weekly grind seems like a great idea to me. I'm sure I'll be a much happier person after I've had time to myself.
With that said, here's the article: Birchbox

xoxo bd

No comments:

Post a Comment