Monday, July 9, 2012

The Morning Light

Happy Monday!
I can’t believe this weekend has already come and gone. Lately I have tried to be in the moment to savor the two mornings when we can sleep in because the time flies by so quickly.
This past week I mentioned to Adam how I miss being able to see the morning light in our home. On a typical day at this blissful time I have already left for work but yesterday I made it a point to take a few photos of my Sunday morning.
As I came downstairs, our kitchen table already had that beautiful morning sun I’m talking about...the whole dining area began to warm up. Can you see what I mean?
For today's post I wanted to share a little "Sunday morning in the life of Betsy" with you:

First things first: Coffee.
I heat up my water and mix the espresso into the coffee press. Set aside for amazingness to percolate…literally. 

After 15-20 minutes I pour over a large cup of ice and add milk.
Time to prep for breakfast:
1.Pop french toast into toaster (Cause I'm classy like that)
2.Wash and Rinse Strawberries
3. Make syrup, pour juice, place on plate and enjoy!
I hope this week goes so very well for you!
Talk to you soon, xoxo
bd

No comments:

Post a Comment