Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Here's to the man...


Today is my daddy’s birthday and I wanted to dote on him a little:

Here’s to the man who taught me what good music really is
Here’s to the man who always told me I was beautiful
Here’s to the man who instilled in me the love for travel
Here’s to the man who held me until I fell asleep even though I fought him tooth and nail
Here’s to the man who showed me the magic of Disney
Here’s to the man who first showed me what true love and respect was by loving my mom first
Here’s to the man who encouraged me to do what I loved no matter what
Here’s to the best father a little girl could have-
I love you Daddy, Happy Birthday!!




See that handsome guy in the striped poncho wrangling that horse? Yeah, that's my dad!
No he wasn't a Hatfield or McCoy, just in case you were wondering :)


No comments:

Post a Comment