Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Opportunities

Oh my word life has been so hectic! Since my last post we finished housesitting and grew to love Curly, their larger than life Labra-doodle and I started a new job. We celebrated our friend Jessica's 25th birthday by eating mexican and bowling with lots of old friends. My heart was filled at the end of the night, I do miss hanging out with that group so very much. We also went out to dinner with some Memphis favorites, Zack, Kira and Poole. I miss Kira's friendship dearly, I was glad to talk with her again for sure.
I don't believe I've had more than 2-3 hours at my house to relax since Saturday evening which is why I haven't had to chance to update. Although it is nice to be busy :)
My new job has been such a great experience so far and my co-workers are beyond kind to me. I worked at this office last summer while Adam and I came back to Nashville and they so nicely offered the job to me again!
I have t-minus 3 mintues on my lunch break so I should probably brush my teeth and get back to work.
Tonight I hope to post again with more lovely pictures and a new video should be up in the next couple of days.
Have a lovely afternoon!
xoxo.bd

No comments:

Post a Comment