Thursday, August 18, 2011

There I go, I've done it again.
It is 12:38 AM and where am I at? Lying on the floor typing away at the blog neglecting precious sleep time. That's what you get when you drink caffeinated iced tea late at night.

We're currently housesitting for a family and taking care of their daughter, Adair, until Sunday afternoon. We were all in a hustle today preparing for these 5 days away from home...you know how this goes, make sure the house is picked up, wash all clothes, empty trashcan, take care of dishes...and so on and so forth. Much effort was put forth but now we're nestled into our room.
You know, it's quite nice to be in a new place every once in a while....tends to give me perspective and appreciation for what I have...it's also nice to have a mini vacation...
So in a valiant effort to savor what few hours I have left to sleep I'm going to crawl into bed next to my already slumbered hubby. More updates to come and a new video as well!
I hope you all have a splendid nights rest!
Talk to you soon,
xoxo .bd

{Photo Credit: Pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment