Saturday, August 27, 2011

Good Morning

 
 Good morning, lovelies!
I came back, not too long ago, from dropping off Adam for a job. Because we live so close to a Panera we decided to leave a little early to treat ourselves for getting up so early on a Saturday. We literally rolled out of bed, with hairs out of place and sleepy eyes, to get our favorites...Our never fail order that we get every time.

Me: Cinnamon Raisin Bagel, toasted and sliced but no cream cheese. Iced Sugar-free vanilla soy latte.
Adam: Cinnamon Crunch Bagel, toasted and sliced but no cream cheese and Sprite.

You can tell who the complicated order-er is...guilty as charged.
While he's off working I thought I'd drop in to say hello and wish you a lovely lazy weekend. 
Today I have to visit David's Bridal to find a bridesmaid dress for my friend's wedding on October 1st. 

Note: I have yet to try one on. Note: If you've ever ordered a dress from DB it takes roughly 6 weeks for a dress to come in. Note: I might have royally been the worst bridesmaid ever. Note: The wedding day is 6 weeks from today. Note: Holy Crap.

Here's to hoping, wishing and praying that if all else fails my mom can help me (pull-twist-let out-hem-restructure-flip upside down) with this dress of mine.

I hope you enjoy your weekend, friends! 
I'll talk to you soon, xoxo 
.bd
{ Photo Credits: 1 2 3 4 }

No comments:

Post a Comment