Monday, March 7, 2011

Good morning, good morning, good morning, it’s time to rise and shine…
Get out of bed you sleepy head… 



I can recall almost every morning, my mom would greet us with that song when we woke up. It’s funny how things like that will stick with you, especially when they bring back happy memories. Even now I’ll sing it to Adam if I’m in a good mood. :)

A couple of weeks ago I took off today as a way to spend some time with my hubby while he was on spring break. Ideas of camping had been tossed around or getting out of town but no such things happened. Though the thoughts were great I am glad we did not because the temperature is still a little chilly. Nonetheless, I still have a Monday morning to rest and engage in morning type things. Those type things are as follows:
           
            1. Catch up on sleep
            2. Have a chance to eat breakfast
            3. Time to go for a jog and exercise

I truly believe that a three-day weekend should be enacted rather than keeping with those two not-so-long-enough ones we actually get.  
Can I get an amen? I mean wouldn’t we take care of so much more?

So here’s to an eventful and productive week; have a lovely day!

Xoxo .bd

{Photo Credits: 1 2 }

No comments:

Post a Comment