Sunday, March 20, 2011






There is a website I visit on a daily basis that if I don't go to it on my computer, it's bookmarked on my phone. When my daily life consists of running around a gym taking patients through their exercises, all I want to do is take off those tennis shoes and dress up.
The Vogue Diaries is updated with pictures of celebrities coming from the airport, grocery shopping or events. Every photo documents at least one item that they're wearing and where to purchase it. Now, to be quite honest, I rarely click on those links as I just cannot afford those beautiful pieces.
One day I will be able to purchase those amazing Brian Atwood pumps, but until then I will drool over the pictures...and find inspiration.

I hope you all had a great weekend, talk to you soon!
Xoxo .bd

{Photo Credits: The Vogue Diaries}

No comments:

Post a Comment