Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tired Tush Tuesday


A quick post before I fall asleep to a movie....
There's been a task at work which I have taken hold of and as of today completed with great diligence. It was a job that hadn't truly been done in two years which a couple of co-workers of mine and I finally finished. {It only took us two weeks....why did it take that long before?} All I can say is I'm glad it's done, at least until the PT's dishcharge their charts and then it begins again. Please ignore my lack of details, if I gave them to you you might be bored.
After work I made a couple of trips around town and arrived home in time for hubby to walk in from class. I miss him so much during the day, he's my biggest supporter and friend not to mention amazing husband! 
We decided it was time for the gym and headed to the U of M campus for some elliptical lovin' time. I climbed, I swooshed, I climbed some more... What is the actual move you make on an elliptical anyway? I digress- my tush is now in healing mode as I think level 6 of resistance in the last few minutes killed me. I sounded like an 80 year old woman as I crawled in bed and had to reach for a pillow on the floor, "Oooohpss that involves abs! Holy man my butt can't do that move anymore!". If you inserted a groan or two in your head as you read that then you heard me.  I'm a sad excuse for an athlete but at least I gave it a try, right?
I'm under the covers now with wet hair and about to pop in 'Jane Austen's Book Club'... goodnight :)
Sleep well lovelies, sweet dreams!
xoxo .betsydavis

{Photo Credit: Definitely Golden}

No comments:

Post a Comment