Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day, Lovelies!

With my first valentine's day as a married woman I am celebrating the love of my life, Adam.
He's my adventure, everyday I fall more and more in love with him and who he is a person. He balances me, he puts me into check when I've lost my ever lovin' mind, he makes me feel beautiful and special. 
I love you, my love!

{A few cute children's quotes about love:}

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth"
-Billy, Age 4

"Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boys puts of shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."
 -Karl, Age 5

"Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and talk more. My Mommy and Daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss."
-Emily, Age 8

No comments:

Post a Comment