Monday, May 20, 2013

Insta-Weekend In Review



I’m pretty darn sure I have said this once and I will say it again, thank goodness for a camera phone and instagram. I love being able to document fun moments quickly and sharing them with friends and family! By the way, do we still call them camera phones? Is that ancient terminology now?

Speaking of ancient times: I saw this link today called '43 Things That Will Make You Feel Old" and indeed, I felt a little old. It has been a long time since I have seen some of that stuff. Does anyone else remember Discovery Zone? It's all 90’s kids memorabilia and was sucked in for sure.

Moving on to a quick recap of our weekend in pictures:

Drinks with my office after work on Thursday! I got the Pomojito and scouts honor, I sipped that up so fast, there couldn't have been alcohol in it! ...okay maybe a little ;)

My latest hair curling attempt. Win!

A few new items I picked up from Target! I love that lipgloss/stain on the far left. I would like every color!

For dinner on Sunday night we went to Bonefish Grill during happy hour and got some yummy drinks, ridiculous bang bang shrimp and seared ahi tuna! 

We ended our evening by sitting outside on our patio, listened to music, sipped on some wine and played on our iPads. Perfect way to finish out the weekend!

Tonight we are celebrating Amber, my sis-in-laws birthday! Hopefully I'll capture a few pictures of our night there, as well! Also, click HERE if you want to follow me on Instragram.
Talk to you soon!
xoxo bd


1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures! These are super cute and that drink looks good and fresh.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete