Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Weekend Beauty Haul

Weekend Beauty Haul

Weekend Beauty Haul by lovelybdavis 

When it comes to the warmer months, {Hello, it's freaking June! Where has this year gone?} I like to change up my beauty routine and luckily for me all of the stores do as well! New foundations and collections begin to come up on the drugstore isles and in the displays of my favorite department stores. 
This past weekend I grabbed a few must have Summer ready items! 


'Addicted to Peach' Collection by BareMinerals - this collection is perfect summer makeup. Truthfully, if you were just starting out with makeup or maybe wanted to try something new for vacation, I would highly recommend that collection. You receive every product in a full size (Blush, lip gloss, 3 eye shadows and mascara) along with the cutest metallic rose gold makeup bag! Seriously it was such a great purchase!

Almay Smart Shade CC Cream - To complete your easy summer makeup look I would throw in this CC Cream by Almay. Not only is it light, which won't leave you feeling like you have anything caked on, but they have also packed in 35 spf so there's no need to bring along your bottle of sunscreen. Did I mention is under $10? Steal!

Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner - I have mentioned this product before but had to mention it again! This witch hazel toner is a definite must in the summer to aid in getting your face fresh and clean. After I wash my face with my typical cleanser, I put this toner on a cotton pad and wipe over my entire face and neck. It takes away any excess oil or dirt that your cleanser neglected to wash away. Again, it's a steal and can be purchased at your local drugstore for $5. *Winning*

Pacifica Roll On Perfume in Tahitian Gardenia - In a recent trip to Whole Foods I saw this display of roll on perfumes in a myriad of scents. I was immediately drawn to the Tahitian Gardenia as gardenia is one of my top 5 favorite scents and also because of its size! I am easily able to throw it in my purse and have a smell good pick me up at any time!

Sally Hansen Hard As Nail Xtreme Wear in Breeze Blue - I'll admit that the moment I saw this color I knew I had to have it! Though it might be a bit of a stretch for some to wear blue on their fingernails, it is very flattering on many skin tones! Not only does it dry quickly but it also wears very well without chipping! Once again, it is a steal and available at drugstores for under $3.

{ More product information: 1  2  3  4  5 }

I hope that you're June has gotten off to a wonderful start!
I'll talk to you soon
xoxo bd



No comments:

Post a Comment