Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Simple Saturday


Hey you!

Saturdays are kind of my favorite day. I try to not have any obligations so that I can get up when I want to, clean if I need or cook if I please. I like having flexibility on Saturdays as Monday thru Friday are full of clocking in and getting things done in a timely manner. That is all fine and good, and productive really, but sometimes I like to lay on my bed listening to music for hours.

Last night we went out for pizza with a couple and the husband is a police officer who is with Adam on a regular basis in the court room. They were nice enough to ask if we would like to eat with them and I am so glad that we did. We arrived at 6 and left at 10 only because they were literally locking up the restaurant. It's really interesting the lives these guys lead. Adam and Jeremy that is. Both kept sharing crazy stories about clients, intense DA's, napping judges, naked people, drug stories, raids and the list goes on. I sure do hope we get to hang out with them again!

For most of today Adam has been taking care of office things while I have been very successful in painting my nails and making a kick butt salad for lunch. I think he wins the award for being most productive...just sayin'. 

So here's to rest & relaxation and a Happy Weekend! Talk to you soon!
xoxo bd

No comments:

Post a Comment