Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Favorites 5.17.13

Friday Favorites 5.17.13

Friday Favorites 5.17.13 by lovelybdavis 

I have a few of my favorite things from this past week that I thought I would share with you!

*Essie nail polish in Lollipop {On my toes}
*Essie nail polish in Ballet Slippers {On my fingers}
*My new favorite perfume, Wild Bluebell by Jo Malone
*Alas, its true, I've grown fond of everyone with long hair and have decided to let mine grow out again... at least for the summer. I miss my beachy waves!
*Madeleine Peyroux has been my Pandora station of choice and all of her records are on repeat on Spotify all.week.long. If you like Billie Holiday you will love her! I like to listen to her while browsing Pinterest or while taking a bath. Pure relaxation!
In other news...Thank goodness its Friday 'cause this gal is ready to sleep in! I hope you have a lovely Friday evening!
xoxo bd



No comments:

Post a Comment