Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Lovely Weekend Trip

Hi there!

I hope that this post finds you well. 
This past weekend I, with my mom and sister-in-law Amber, visited family in Mobile and Fairhope, AL. Ever since we returned home I have been busy with something to do and could use another extended weekend to rest up! Despite my lack of energy at the moment, I wanted to share with you a few clips from our time away.

Amber and I were able to stay with my beautiful cousin Stefanie, her adorable daughter Brooke who you saw multiple times and her husband Michael. They were so kind to host us and provide us with inspiration from front door wreaths to home decor and organization. It was because of her pantry that I darted to the Dollar Tree for containers and baskets to sort out my miserable pantry. Thank you, Stefanie!!!
Also I must note that she made a spectacular Mardi Gras wreath for my mother-in-law who was so obsessed with it that she said she won't take it down until Christmas! Now that's a great gift :)
Off to work...
Have a lovely day, I'll talk to you soon!
xoxo bd

No comments:

Post a Comment