Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hello, Tuesday

Hello and Happy Tuesday!
I have so many things going on right now and am excited to share them with you!
Granted I haven't been updating this lovely little blog all that often lately, but if you are interested in beautiful eye candy, or keeping up with me in general, you should take a look at my tumblr and twitter.
I have had a tumblr (Blog site and image hosting site) for a little while but never utilized mine to its full potential. Shame on me.
Lately I have been obsessed with the easy access of posting pictures and feel that it speaks volumes of what I like. I am such a visual girl and if I see something pretty, inviting, or detailed, I will make sure to post it.
Also, if  you  have read my last few posts you would know that I am involved in a style collaboration channel on YouTube. Every week we are posting videos from each of us girls with a different topic. Last weeks was 'What's In My Bag' which I did my very own video on. Yes, that's right...go on and click below 

Tomorrow I will be visiting the eye doctor for an long over due appointment, again, shame on me, and will finally be back to contacts. Sweet eye freedom.
Also, this weekend will be girls trip to my hometown of Mobile, AL. I will be going with my mom and sister-in-law, Amber! Being that it has been 2 years since I've been back, it's due time...no?
Have a lovely evening and I will talk to you soon,
xoxo bd

No comments:

Post a Comment