Thursday, January 12, 2012

Influenster - Holiday VoxBox Review - Montagne Jeunesse Mask



I'm looking a little scary, aren't I?
As a part of my Influenster Holiday VoxBox, I received this really fun product by Montagne Jeunesse which I'm sure if you are a girly girl like me, you've seen before.
I remember having used these masks when I was younger with my girlfriends and have continued to use them ever since. 
I received the Dead Sea Mud and put it on the very night I opened by box.
After cleansing my face with my usual cleanser and warm water, I patted my face dry and applied the mask.
Though the packaging was finicky to open the mud mask it self was easy to apply and relaxing to have on.
Once my 15 minutes of bliss was up I used a wash cloth to remove the mask and was in love with the feel of my skin! With having sensitive skin I am always hesitant that I will react to new products but this mask did not disappoint and my face felt like new! There wasn't a trace of dryness not did my skin feel tight. What a wonderful way to end my night by removing the grime of the day!
I want to also make note that if you feel strongly about the environment and what you put on your body, this is a brand you can trust. They have made many efforts in reducing their carbon foot print and all of their products are vegetarian standard, BUAV approved as well as PETA approved!  
Little did I know that at 12 years old while having sleep overs I was also helping the environment.
I already have a back up mask by Montagne Jeunesse to use tonight and am ready to get this posted so I can have some relaxation time!
Being that they are no more than about $2 you should go to your local drug store and pick up a few!
To learn more about the company and their story, visit:
Also, keep in touch with them via Twitter and Facebook!
xoxo bd

Product Information:

Whether you enjoy looking after your skin, being pampered, or indulging in some me-time, be it alone or with friends, you will absolutely enjoy one of these ‘Life Little Pleasures’… With a huge array to choose from, our face masques are packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious fragrances. Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody!

Montagne Jeunesse beauty treats are free of parabens, vegetarian approved and never tested on animals. So treat yourself today to a masque that will hydrate, nourish and leave your skin cleansed, smooth and glowing. Available at ULTA Beauty, Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, Kroger, CVS Pharmacies and other retailers across the US, these masques are available in a variety of succulent flavors, including:
  • Cucumber Peel Off
  • Passion Peel Off
  • Dead Sea Mud
  • Fruit Smoothie
  • Strawberry Souffle
  • Chocolate Mud
  • And many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment