Thursday, January 12, 2012

Influenster: Holiday VoxBox - Broadway imPress Press On Manicure



Through my Influenster Holiday Vox Box I received  imPress Nails by Broadway in the print 'Wink Wink'.
They are considered to be the revolutionary way to apply polish.
What I enjoyed about these press on nails is the ease of application. Within 60 seconds I had them applied to my nails without the cost of going to a salon or smearing polish!
The packaging is so creative and I love how they played on the traditional nail polish bottle as well.
In order to apply, you clean your nails with the prep pad provided in the container or your own remover. Make sure all of the imPress nails match yours and then remove the film from the back of each nail and place on the nail bed.
Again, the ease of this product is fantastic but the pattern/print that I received was less than desirable.
I personally didn't feel like I could wear them to work as it is a conservative office. There was no greeting clients with that print and I don't believe my boss would have approved. 
Also I felt that the length of the imPress nails were slightly too long for my taste.
As far as the removal, it was simple, they just popped right off. 
I do suggest that you check Broadway Nails out as they have many other color and print options available! If you are notorious for always messing up your manicure or never having enough time, this is the route to go.
For more information on Broadway Nails or a quick video on how to apply them, visit their website:

Also, for updates on what they are doing, visit their Facebook Page and Twitter!

xoxo bd

Product Information:
Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.

imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment