Thursday, January 12, 2012

Influenster: Holiday Vox Box Review - LARABAR

In the beginning of December I received my Influenster Holiday VOX Box and if you are unaware of what that is, I will have the video I made to discuss the company and product info at the bottom of post.
As a part of receiving the vox box you are required to give reviews via a video or a blog post. I have decided to make a series of blog posts reviewing all of the products I received!
The first item I wanted to talk about was the LARABAR.
Having eaten LARABAR's for over a year and truly loving the product I knew this would be an easy review.
I was given the Chocolate Chip Brownie sample as you can see in the picture above. It has the chewey-ness of a gooey brownie with such great flavor without the guilt! {If I want a dessert I grab one of those!}
I loved that not only did I get my sweet tooth craving a rest but I also was given a boost of energy from the protein!
If you have diet restrictions for one reason or another, this is a wonderful choice for a healthy and quick nutritional bar. 
Delighted by the company's idea on how food should be made it is comforting to know that every bar you eat is comprised of quality ingredients...not a large quantity of ingredients!
They are more available now than ever and you can easily find them at your local WalMart, Target, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, and many other stores.
If you are interested in finding out about the company including all of their flavors, visit their website:
You can also see what they are up to by visiting their Facebook page or send a quick tweet over on their Twitter!
They have a new flavor that just came out and I am ecstatic to try the Cappuccino whenever I can find it.

I hope this review was helpful to you if you have seen these yummy bars in the store and were curious! 
Have a lovely day!
xoxo bd


No comments:

Post a Comment