Wednesday, June 16, 2010


An absentee blogger this week, I apologize. In my defense I did update a couple of my past blogs with photos from my blackberry {crackberry is more like it}
Another sweltering week has begun with the heat index yesterday reading 109! Humidity hasn't been kind to us here in middle Tennessee giving me multiple urges to jump in the nearest body of water. My lucky friend Holli has been at the beach for the past two weeks soaking up the sun, getting tan and swimming. Darn you.
We're mid June and today marks our one month stay here in Nashville. Can you believe it? Just a month and a half left....
My parents took off this morning for a weekend trip to Gatlinburg which leaves the hot hubby and I with a house to ourselves.  We need some alone time as one would expect after moving back in with their parents for the summer. But oh what a blessing to see them and be with them!

Here are photos from a date of ours a couple of weeks back:


See?! I'm really trying to show personal photos to document our lovely life.
Now, to the beach. Okay not really, but in my mind...absolutely. 

Actually to the kitchen, time to make dinner!
xoxo .bd

{Photo Credit: Milla Jovovich by Carter Smith via FGR }

No comments:

Post a Comment