Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy Monday!


Happy Monday!

We had a lovely weekend spent with family and did some "must needed" shopping at the new H&M that opened in Nashville. We also had a mexican dinner date with friends finished by milkshakes! Also I must mention we watched close to 6 hours of Suits Season 2. We're kind of obsessed to say the least!

I love the photo above and recently re-posted it on my tumblr. I surely wouldn't doubt if I have already posted it on the blog before, either. Lately all I want to wear are stripes, navy blue and red. Preferably in the same outfit :) If its classic, then yes. If Audrey Hepburn would wear it, then definitely yes! 

I hope you had a great weekend and I will be back with some fun finds and outfits from our H&M shopping trip!

xoxo bd

No comments:

Post a Comment