Tuesday, June 11, 2013

H&M Summer Style

H&M Summer Style




H&M Summer Style for Guys

H&M Summer Style for Guys by lovelybdavis featuring h&m shorts

As I said in my last post, we took a much needed shopping trip to the newly opened H&M. I had my first taste of their oh-so affordable yet surprisingly well-made and freaking trendy clothing on our honeymoon in San Francisco. Their stores were sprinkled amongst the city like churches are here in the south. They were everywhere and I wanted everything they had to offer. To this day, we still wear clothes, shoes and accessories that we purchased almost 4 years ago. If you take care of your clothes, they will last…even that $9.95 pair of shorts. {Preach it!}

The closest locations to us are either Raleigh, NC or Atlanta, GA which are far from convenient. If ever we are in a city that has a store, we carve out time from our schedule to find the latest goods. Both Adam and I want to look like we have some sort of style going on but don’t have the budget to splurge on $300 shoes or a $70 t-shirt.

In the sets above I included a few of the pieces we picked up for ourselves. As I tend to live in dresses and light weight scarves during the summer, I made sure to pick up multiple options! Adam found some great linen shorts and a nice polo that reminds me of Don Draper.

By no means am I being paid by H&M to talk about how much I like their clothing, we just both come out so happy with our purchases and our wallets reflect that sentiment as well.

If you click on the sets above, they will link to each individual item. Sadly you cannot purchase any of the items online, only in store. If you do happen to have store near where you are, sign up for the e-mail list and you will immediately receive a 20% off coupon for any item of your choice. 
Ballin :)

I hope you have a summer-ly beautiful day! I'll talk to you soon...
xoxo bd

{H&M}

No comments:

Post a Comment