Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April


Happy April! I can't believe it, this year is really flying by. Next thing you know we will be celebrating 4th of July. I wish I had some clever joke or prank to pull but I lost all of my ideas when I was 10. Today at work we even talked about pulling an office prank for April Fools- we laughed and then walked away from each other.
Yeah, that was it. End of April Fools story. Moving on!

We had a wonderful Easter yesterday with family and I will share some of the photos tomorrow.  Be forewarned we went a bit overboard on taking photos of the little one in the bunch. Truthfully, we spent 95% of our time focused on our little niece, Charlotte. I can't imagine the love I will have for our own child as I am head over heels for that little lady.

I hope you enjoy your Monday evening, I will now head up to our bedroom for a rinse off and The Following. I may even paint my nails, we'll see how crazy this night gets. 

I'll talk to you soon... xoxo bd

No comments:

Post a Comment