Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November Birchbox: Product Listing



I'm excited to show you all the amazing deluxe samples I received in my Birchbox this month!
I was shocked at how "deluxe" all of them were, to be honest.

More and more friends and family are letting me know that they too are checking out BB which makes me proud because I do love this company.
As stated before, they have fantastic customer service and couldn't be more friendly! Also for those of you who have a man in your life that is interested in his own up-keep, they are coming up with a Birchbox Man.
When I hear about a more definitive release date I will let you know. Without further ado, here is a list of what I received. (A video coming soon, promise!)

1. Klorane Soothing Eye Makeup Remover with Cornflower Water
2. Oscar Blandi Jasmine Protein Mist
3. LaROCCA Champagne & Shimmer Body Polish
4. Zoya Gems and Jewels Nail Polish in Noel
Treat: Chuao Chocolatier Firecracker ChocoPod

Talk to you soon,
bd

{Photo Credit: Betsy Girl Polyvore}


No comments:

Post a Comment