Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tall Decaf Capuccino


If I had one little wish right now it would be that fall could come even more quickly.
There is a small tree by the corner of our building at work that has begun to lose its leaves. 
Lisa, one of the girls I work with, (whom I have grown to love so much) and I both squealed today when we saw those wispy and frail orange pieces fall to the ground. Okay, okay, I know it's still September but if only the weather were at least 20 degrees cooler...

Autumn is by far my favorite season of the year and I am at my best when I get to layer as much as possible.
Have you ever seen 'You've Got Mail'? I'm sure you have...well having watched that movie 730,492,581 times it never fails to make me want New York in the fall.

I want fall festivals, early trips to Starbucks on the way to work and a  bouquet of newly sharpened pencils.
Have a beautiful Wednesday, one and all two of you who probably read this blog... 
Mamma, this ones for you! Can we watch this together, soon?

xoxo .bd

{Photo Credits: 1 2 3 4 }


1 comment:

  1. Yes, sweetheart!!! I was looking for Home Alone tonight to watch while doing the dishes!

    ReplyDelete