Tuesday, January 18, 2011



We had quite an eventful weekend helping friends move in and I've posted all of the photos on my facebook. 
The day was dreary and nothing was pretty enough to post on here so I hope we're friends on fb so you can view them if you like.
Oh I must mention that I bought a new pair of tennies over the weekend which has been a long overdue purchase. As I work at a Physical Therapy Clinic everyday I am on my feet without sitting down for hours at a time, some days 10 hours. In an effort to look cute I wore flats rather than the recommended tennis shoes and lots of people gave me a hard time for it.
In walking into an athletic shoe store we sprung for a pair on sale  that I could wear to work and work out in.
Funnily enough when I walked in on Monday morning everyone had a comment and was shocked that I gave in. (I'm a stubborn one, I'll admit!) No really, I don't think you understand how all of my co-workers reacted...lots and lots of comments and compliments. 
So if you can't tell my life has a lack of excitement but things will be getting crazier soon enough.
With that said I hope you all have a wonderful night!

I'll talk to you soon...
xoxo .bd

{Photo Credits: 1 & 2 }

No comments:

Post a Comment