Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hello everyone! Long time no see, I know.
First off I would like to say a very excited Happy 24th Birthday to my amazing brother, Josh...or as I like to call him, Esh. I love you so very much and couldn't ask for a better person to help me throughout life. You are a spectacular person and an absolute blessing to me!
I have lots of posts that I plan on putting up every day this week and will be getting back on the blogging wagon. Currently I'm watching the SAG awards while hubby does that whole school thing and thought to make a quick update.

Though our weekend didn't go as planned with car troubles (yes, again) we've still had a lovely time being together. I hope to post a few photos of my new obsession with pureeing as well as some of our home. 
Have a lovely Sunday evening!
I'll talk to you soon...
xoxo .bd

{Photo Credit: The Alternative Wife}

No comments:

Post a Comment