Friday, December 24, 2010






It is Christmas Eve and the Davis's and Harvill's are busy with activities! All of our Christmas shopping is done and every present is wrapped. I feel accomplished!
My work was nice enough to close Thursday and Friday to give us all a break including a full days pay! What a blessing to rest and spend time with everyone I love.
This morning we had breakfast at Cracker Barrel the first of many festivities for the day and now we're off to lunch with Adam's family. I don't doubt that we'll all gain a few pounds by the weekend. 
 Tonight will be Christmas with the Davis's followed by a special dinner then back to my parents home.
For my brother Josh and his wife Amber they are celebrating  their first Christmas as a married couple with us and to top it off our Papa is in town! If ever you get to meet my Papa Harvill you will be blessed beyond belief.
Okay I've got to head out the door but I should be posting photos of our holiday either tonight or tomorrow.
Have a lovely Christmas Eve...

xoxo .bd

{Photo Credits: HomeLife}

No comments:

Post a Comment