Monday, July 12, 2010

{Post from Sunday}


Happy weekend, all!
Mine has been packed with wedding details of every kind. As in the post below you see my brother and his wife were married yesterday morning and what a beautiful ceremony it was! I had the honor, as did Adam, to be apart of the wedding party.
Yesterday also holds a very special place in my heart as it was my dad's 50th birthday!  
Happy Happy Birthday my daddy, I love you!
Look at the fun cake we had made for him, little Jamie at 18 months old.
He was gracious in agreeing to have the wedding celebration on the same day as his big five oh!
Friday was spent setting up the space with tables, flowers, crystal, tulle, some more flowers and kelly green.  Later that night was the rehearsal dinner that I helped to decorate where everyone got to catch up and eat none other than a southern classic, bar b q.
Saturday morning came early for us, we had to be at the church by 6:30. Well us girls did, we had to get ready! Hairspray was flying and the rooms were so hot from the steamer, curling irons and straighteners. I'm betting the boys green room wasn't filled with as many beauty products, just sayin'.

Everything went off without a hitch and now those lucky two are now on a cruise! 

xoxo .bd

{Photo Credit via Mary Ruffle via Some How Lou }

No comments:

Post a Comment