Tuesday, July 13, 2010


Oh what a love I have for Shabby Chic.
Rachel Ashwell does it right every time. 
On to...Today. A fun date on a summer day.
It's a great coincidence when you and your favorite person both have the day off. 
That favorite person is obviously my hubby and with a present from his day we got to go to the movies on him. {Thanks Joe!} For the past couple of weeks we've been wanting to see Toy Story 3; a movie we've grown up with and love. 
To our surprise about 10 minutes into the showing everything completely shut off, but not too long after it cut back on. Because of that short cut off we were greeted by a manager as we left handing us 2 free tickets to any showing, including 3D, whenever we'd like for the inconvenience caused.Man, if all of life's inconveniences could be greeted with a free pass I think
We thoroughly enjoyed Toy Story 3, probably my favorite out of all of them. I heard lots of people say that it made them cry so I was prepared for some smeared mascara- it didn't make me quite that emotional but I surely liked that little Bonnie girl. I hope we have a girl withs such imagination and cute style... a tu tu with green wellies.
If you're a fan of the first two I would definitely recommend that you take the time to see the final installment!
Tomorrow we're back to normal with work although if you're interested we will be seeing Joe Pugg in concert at The Basement around 9ish if you'd like to join us!
 Time for bed...sleep well
xoxo .bd

{Photo Credits: Shabby Chic & Bonnie }

No comments:

Post a Comment