Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cold December



You wouldn't believe how chilly the weather has become, not to mention gray and dreary.
Yesterday was gross and rainy leaving us Davis's to stay inside, watch Julie & Julia and cooooook some yummy food.
I have to say that when we get together in the kitchen we mesh and work really well together. On the menu: Pork sauteed in onions and a port wine reduction with homemade creamed spinach (MY VICE!!) and cornbread stuffing. Aside from a tasty dinner and a great movie, there's not much else to speak of.
Tomorrow will be Adam's final exam, Tax followed by a wonderful Christmas break celebration dinner at Houston's.
The next couple of weeks at work will be quite short seeing as we'll drive down to Mobile to celebrate my Grandparent's 50th anniversary followed by a few days before Christmas.
I feel absolutely boring right now and all I can think about is getting some slippers for my frigid toes.
Warm up my lovelies, snow should be arriving soon. {Cross your fingers for a snow day!}
.betsydavis

{Photo Credit: Julie Morstad}

No comments:

Post a Comment